Seeking to fill an immediate opening for an Employment Services Coordinator for our Galloway and Vineland locations.
This person will be responsible for acquiring temporary employment for our clients. This includes ensuring that the clients are able to obtain employment while in the residential program, developing relationships with employers, and negotiating equitable placements. Collaboration and coordination with both internal and external resources are crucial to successful client outcomes.
- Works directly with employers and employment agencies to educate them about the program and client needs and abilities.
- Additionally, work with employers and employment agencies to develop positions that may be applicable to the residential populations as well as obtain positions that are already in existence.
- Works with clients to educate them about work ethics and the responsibilities of the job obtained.
- Assists clients in filling out employment applications.
- Educates and informs clients on job specifications before the client reports to the employer.
- Assists with obtaining proper identifications needed for employment.
- Outreach to local businesses to recruit potential employment positions.
- Daily scheduling of the employment and transportation needs of clients and drivers.
- Must be able to work 3 days in Millville and 2 days in Galloway.
MANDATORY COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT
Ability to commute/relocate:
Millville, NJ 08332: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (preferred)
$40.000.00 – $42,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday 8:20 a.m -5:00 p.m
- 401(k) marching
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off